Its Festive Season and you will be expecting Value Benefits Offering with respect to Automobile Industry in India… right? However, you would be surprised on hearing the prices hike by Automobile Giant Tata in India. Company has finally decided to increase the Price of the complete range by 1% due to rising input costs issue. Let’s just see more about it in here…!!!
- The Prices of Complete Range of Tata Motors will be hiked up to Rs. 12,000 by Tata Motors in India.
- The Highly Popular Hatchback Tiago will be included in this price hike list of Tata Motors in India.
- On the other hands, Tata Motors is more curious to launch Hexa in India.
The Prices of Passenger Vehicles by Tata Motors have been raised a little recently in India.
As per Tata Motors, the reason behind this Price Hike is the rising Input Costs for the company in India. Even the Prices of the Raw Materials (such as Steel, Zinc) have been increased too, which is also considerable factor in price hike. In a way, the Prices of the Complete Range of Tata Motors have been increased by 1% in India.
You May Have A Look At: Tata Tiago Price in India, Tata Tiago Specifications in India, Tata Tiago Images in India, Tata Tiago Brochure in India
About the Recent Price Hike by Tata Motors in India
- The Affected Prices across the complete Range of Tata Cars starts with Nano & goes up to Aria in India.
- Tiago is also included in the price hike list by Tata in India. This would be the 2nd Price Hike for Tiago in India. Previously in August, Tata had raised the price of Tiago by Rs. 6000 in India. Tiago is well applauded hatchback that the waiting period for Tiago is around 2 Months in India.
- The Price Hike ranges from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 12,000 based on the selected Tata passenger car in India.
Related to Previous Price Hikes by other Carmakers in India
- “This price hike” doesn’t seem new at all as previously number of carmakers in India have raised the prices for their vehicles due to specific reasons in India.
- Even Mahindra & Mahindra has recently announced the price hike of up to 1% across both Passenger & Commercials Vehicles in India.
- In August, previously Maruti Suzuki & Hyundai have also introduced price hike of up to Rs. 20,000 in India.
Nonetheless folks… Tata Motors seems to be much occupied with its upcoming offering the new Crossover Hexa in India…!!!