Safety Concerns are the terms everyone looks first into owning a car, isn’t it? However, with respect to Indian Customers it wasn’t in the beginning. & that in the date, customers in India are majorly looking for Safety Features of the car before owning it. Our home grown carmaker Tata has recently sent its popular Sedan Zest for NCAP Crash Test. There it went from Zero to 4 Star Rating. Let’s just see how did that happen…!!!
- Tata Zest with Dual Airbags has received much appreciative rating at Global NCAP Crash Test.
- It appears to be encouraging when Indian carmaker found to be improving with respect to Safety Concerns in India.
- There were 2 Models of Zest tested at the Global NCAP test.
It sounds clearly uplifting for Tata when its sub-4 metre Sedan Zest has received 4 Star rating for Safety.
The rating was given after 2 Zests passed through the Global NCAP Crash Test. This Crash Test was conducted in order to support the Campaign named as “Safer Cars for India”. For the same, the Global NCAP has tested 2 models of Zest.
- Zest – the Standard Non Airbag Variant
- Zest – the updated Version with Dual Airbags
You May Have A Look At: Tata Zest Price in India, Tata Zest Images in India, Tata Zest Specifications in India, Tata Zest Brochure in India
About Zest & its Global NCAP Crash Test
- In the beginning, Global NCAP had tested the Standard Version of Zest (the Variant is without Airbags by Tata in India).
- It was clearly not pleasing result with that.
- It received Zero Star Score for Adult Occupant.
- It received One Star Rating for Child Occupant.
- However, afterwards Global NCAP offered Tata to opt for Another Test with different Version of Zest. Clearly it recommended to have tested the Zest with Safety Features in.
- & that, Tata grabbed this offer and immediately sent Zest with optional Airbags in order to get Structural Improvement.
- The Results were quite impressive in real.
- It received 2 Star Rating in Rear Child Occupant Protection.
- It received 4 Star Rating in Adult Occupant Protection.
& Folks… Global NCAP recommended Tata to put Zest with Airbag Variant as the Basic Model to be offered for better Safety concerns…!!!