The Sedan Zest by Tata in India was the First Product by company as a part of its Revised Strategy for New Products in India. However, Sedan Zest hasn’t performed that impressively as it was supposed. But then again despite everything, company is consistently selling around 2000 units of Zest from past few months. & on top of that recently it has offered Zest with Sportz Edition to give maximum benefits to Customers in India. Let’s find out what’s in it…!!!
- Zest with Sportz Edition is launched with Rs. 20,000 worth Accessories by Tata in India.
- Tata Zest is available with 1.2 Litre Revotron Petrol Engine in India.
- The Contenders in Sub-Compact Sedan are much competitive for Tata Zest in Automobile Markets in India.
Recently Home-Grown Carmaker Tata has launched Sportz Edition of its widely popular Sedan Zest in India.
Tata Zest Sportz Edition is launched with a Dealer Level Accessory Package. It can be available at a Premium of Rs 20,000 on any Standard Car Price. This Accessory Package can be fitted at any Dealerpoint of Tata in India.
It looks like Tata is in celebration Mood Currently.
- Recently Zest has completed its 2nd Successful Year in India.
- Along with that Company has sold around 50,000 Zest across India within this time period.
Benefits Offered with Sportz Edition of Tata Zest in India
- Exchange Bonus of Rs. 30,000
- Free Insurance of Rs. 33,000
- Other Benefits up to Rs. 68,000
Tata Zest Sportz Edition will get Accessory Package that includes as below.
- Body Graphics
- A Body Kit with Red Skirts
- Contrast Red Finished ORVMs
- Blacked Out Roof
- Bumper Protectors
- Additional Chrome Finishing
- New Seat Upholstery on Cabin
- Door Visors & Mouldings
- Alloy Wheels on Top Variants only
- It gets 1.2 Litre 4 Cylinder Turbocharged Revotron Petrol Engine.
- It generates 88bhp Power.
- It renders 140Nm Torque.
- It gets 1.3 Litre Flat Sourced Quadrajet Diesel Engine.
- It produces 2 states of Power in 73bhp & 88bhp.
- It delivers 2 states of Torque in 190Nm & 200Nm.
- Both come mated to 5 Speed Manual Transmission.
- 88bhp Diesel comes mated to 5 Speed AMT.
It is competing with below in India.
- It is tagged with a starting price of 5.11 Lacs in India.
So folks… if you are interested in getting Sportz Edition of Zest by Tata in India, gear up and visit your nearest Tata Dealerpoint as soon as possible…!!!