3 Test Mules of the Premium SUV Hexa were caught up in Camouflaged during testing in the city of Pune in India. Tata is currently in the testing phase of the Premium SUV Hexa. Hexa was previously showcased at 2016 Delhi Auto Expo by Tata in India. Based upon the Architecture of Aria, Hexa is about to mark its presence later in this year only. Lets see more about this Premium SUV Hexa by Tata in India.
- Tata Hexa, the newest Premium SUV, is recently been spotted during testing in Pune in India.
- Tata Hexa will replace Tata Aria & is about to compete against the XUV500 by Mahindra in India.
- Hexa is appeared to be more Stylish; more Muscular & Better equipped Premium SUV by Tata in India.
The New Premium SUV, Hexa, was recently seen on the roads of Pune during testing by Tata in India.
3 of the Test Mules were covered in a huge Camouflage. Therefore one cannot speak about the Noticeable Changes. However, Tata has previously unveiled the Production-Ready model of Hexa at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo in India. The Most of the Styling Cues & Design Elements were revealed there.
The Exterior Features of upcoming Tata Hexa in India can be classified as below.
- LED DRLs
- Projector Headlamps
- Black Chrome Grille
- Beefy Front Bumper
- Muscular Character Lines
- Sporty Alloy Wheels
- Plastic Wheel Cladding
- Long Roof Rails
The Dimensions of Tata Hexa are as below.
- It gets 4764mm Length.
- It comes with 1895mm Width.
- The Height is 1780mm.
- The Wheelbase is 2850mm.
Tata Hexa comes with the following Interior Features.
- Range of Creature Comforts & Equipment
- Spacious Cabin
- A Touch Screen Infotainment System
- Signature 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
- A Terrain Management System
- Electronically Adjustable Driver Seats
- It gets 2.2 Litre 4 Cylinder VARICOR Diesel Motor.
- It generates 154bhp Power.
- It renders 400Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 6 Speed Manual Gearbox.
The Price Tag
- It is tagged in the range of 13 to 18 Lacs in India.
So Folks… this Flagship Premium SUV Hexa by Tata is about to come later in this year in India. Lets just wait for next updates in the regards of Tata Hexa in India & we will get back to you with latest Insights accordingly….!!!