Tata Motors seems to be curious in the Segment of Crossover in India. As in After Aria, it is working on Hexa for Certain to make it even more widespread. The Concept of Hexa however, was revealed earlier. & the one which was spied during Testing, looks like the Production Version of that Concept.
- The Hexa by Tata was caught recently during Testing on the Roads in India.
- After Aria, Tata Motors is very keen to do something in the Segment of Crossovers.
- Hexa might possibly be making its way in the upcoming year by the company in India.
Company hasn’t revealed much information with respect to Hexa in India. However, we have come to know that it will be coming in the month of February Next Year. You see the Pictures... isn’t it look like Aria? Well, it does on the More of the Extents. However, there are certain changes that make it different than that of the Aria as a whole.
The Design Alternations can be classified as below.
- No Flamboyant Lines on the Sides
- Bulge on the Bonnet
- New Honeycomb Mesh Front Grille
- Redesigned Airdam
- New Projector Headlamps
- New Bumper in Dual Tone Paint Scheme
- Chrome Tipped Exhausts
- Newly Designed Foglamps
- LED Taillamps
Dimensions & Others
- It has 4764mm Length.
- Its Width is 1895mm.
- It gets 1780mm of Height.
- Its Wheelbase is appeared to be 2850mm.
- The Concept Car was 6 / 7 Seater. However, Production Version might have 8 Seats.
- It shares the Platform same as Aria.
- It has 2.2 Litre 4 Cylinder VARICOR Diesel.
- It produces 154bhp Power.
- It renders 400Nm Torque.
Folks... it is likely that the company might be launching it officially at the Delhi Auto Expo of the year 2016 in India.