So finally the Hexa will be seen in couple of months on the roads in India. Tata recently has announced that the bookings for the SUV Hexa will be commenced from November 1 in India. However, deliveries will be started after two months that is in January 2017 by Tata in India. Hexa does seem pretty interesting offering in terms of its features & specifics. It looks like Aria but it gets different package than Aria by Tata in India. Let’s just see more about it…!!!
- Tata Hexa is about to be launched in the upcoming year 2017 in January in India.
- There will be 4 different drive modes within upcoming Hexa by Tata in India.
- Tata hasn’t revealed the amount of Booking which is about to take place from November 1 yet.
Tata seems to be much curious with its upcoming offering of SUV Hexa in India.
Tata has recently unveiled the Specifications & Features of upcoming SUV Hexa in India. From this 1st November, one can book Tata Hexa in India. & Deliveries will be started officially from January 2017 by Tata in India. However, Tata hasn’t disclosed the amount with which one can Book Hexa in India. Nonetheless, you stay tuned & we will update you with the related information about the booking amount of Hexa in India.
The Features of Tata Hexa in India can be classified as follows.
- 5.0 Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- 6 Seat or 7 Seat Configuration option for Customers
- 320 Watt Sub-Woofer
- 10 JBL Speakers
- Mobile Hotspot
- Other Mobile Functions
- Traction Control
- 6 Airbags
- Hill Descent/Ascent Control
- Auto Headlamps
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- 19 Inch Wheels
- Ambient Lighting
- 200mm of Ground Clearance
- 2.2 Litre Varicor 400 Diesel Engine.
- It generates 156bhp Power.
- It renders 400Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 6 Speed Manual & 6 Speed Automatic Transmission.
- It is offered with 4 Wheel Drive System.
- It gets Rotary Selector with which one can toggle between 4 Driving Modes.
- The 4 Driving Modes are as follows.
- Rough Road
It will be put in competition with below after its launch in India.
The Price Tag
- It is expected to be started from Rs. 12 Lacs by Tata in India.
So folks… if you are interested in Hexa, after 15 days you can book it from your nearest Tata Dealerpoint in India…!!!