If you have all noticed, the first quarter of the 2017 fiscal year in India is just about to be completed & on the other hand carmakers in India are being prepared for their upcoming launches. One of them certainly is Chevrolet. The 2017 Version of Trailblazer was previously showcased at Bangkok Motor Show. & Company wants it to be launched in India by 2017. Lets check out more into this facelift version of Trailblazer by Chevrolet in India…!!!
- 2017 Version of Chevrolet Trailblazer has been brought in India for Homologation & Purposes.
- There will be no Mechanical Changes in the upcoming 2017 Version of Chevrolet Trailblazer in India.
- Redesigned Front End looks more of a Brownier in the 2017 Version of Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The Concept Version of Trailblazer Premier Study was previously displayed at the Bangkok Motor Show.
The Facelifted Version of Trailblazer had its first appearance in Brazil in May 2016. It will go on sales there in this month probably. & now, company seems to be emphasizing on being prepared to have launched it in India in 2017. That’s the reason why it has recently been imported in India for Homologation Purposes. There will be cosmetic & styling updates in the 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The Exterior Features of the Facelifted Trailblazer by Chevrolet in India can be classified as below.
- Restyled Headlamps
- Redesigned Front End
- Smaller Front Grille with New Horizontal Design Pattern
- New DRLs
- New Muscular Front Bumper
- Chrome Accents
- Indent Design & Bigger Foglamps
The Facelifted Chevrolet Trailblazer is about to have below Interior Features.
- Better & Premium Quality Material on the Inside
- All New Dashboard
- Updated Infotainment System with
- 8 Inch Display with
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Updated Instrument Cluster
- Silver Accents Around Central HVAC Vents
The following will be Safety Features in the upcoming Chevrolet Trailblazer in India.
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Charge Assist
- Collision Warning
- Front Parking Sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Cross Traffic Alert
- It gets 2.8 Litre Duramax Diesel Engine.
- It generates 200bhp Power.
- It renders 500Nm Torque.
- It comes mated to 6 Speed AT Gearbox.
So folks… let’s wait for the official Announcement in the regards of 2017 Version of Chevrolet Trailblazer to get launched in India…!!!