Argentina seems to be one in the Growing List of Exports Markets for Chevrolet India. In the upcoming month, Chevrolet will be commencing the first Shipment to the Argentina. Even company is foreseeing brighter future in terms of Exporting Made In India Beat from India. The Made In India Beat is already available in 70 different Markets of the World by Chevrolet India. Not only that, company seems to be working on several other concepts for making India one of its Major Global Export Hub in the coming while. Let’s just light on more in the same regards…!!!
- Already a total Number of 3000 units of Made In India Beat have been exported from India by Chevrolet.
- The Next Big Export Market for Made In India Chevrolet Beat is going to be the Latin American Nation, Argentina.
- Company claims to have offered High Quality of Manufacturing while Exporting Made In India Products all over the Globe.
Currently Chevrolet Beat is being produced at the Talegaon Plant of the Company in India. Company has already shipped Made In India Beat to Mexico & Several other Foreign Shores. & that, the Next step into the Exporting from India is to Export the Made-In-India Beat to the 6th Major Export Market in the World, the Argentina.
About Made In India Beat to Argentina Export
- The First Shipment of Made In India Chevrolet Beat to Argentina will take place in the Next Month.
- A total of 50000 units will be exported by Chevrolet this year.
- The Number of Export Units will be increased in the Next Few Year.
- The Chevrolet Beat will be produced with the World-Class Quality at the Talegaon Plant of the Company in India. Talegaon Plant has the capacity of producing 1,30,000 of Units Per Annum.
Folks… Beat is already been exported to more than 70 Global Markets. With the Argentina, it seems like to get significant difference into the Sales-Record of Chevrolet in India…!!!