So Chevrolet Beat is heading all the way to the Mexico. However, the point is that Beat is “Made-In-India” Chevrolet Beat. & more into the same, India has become the Export Hub for the GM with around 30% of the Annul Production in India for Export-only-Purposes.
- The company has recently rolled out the 1st Chevrolet Beat for the Export into Mexico.
- Previously in the last year only, company had exported Made-In-India vehicles to the Chile.
- With this sort of Export Activity, India will become the Global Export Hub for GM as a whole.
The 1st Chevrolet Beat has just been out to lead the journey From Maharashtra to Mexico.
- Mexico seems to be the 2nd Major Export Market for the Company.
- The Shipments will be commenced from the Next Month.
- The Export Vehicles were produced at the Company’s Manufacturing Facility in Talegaon, Maharashtra.
- The Official Sale in Mexico will be started in the December 2015.
Mr. Arvind Saxena is the President & Managing Director at GM India.
He said company has kept the Commitment towards the Make-In-India Program. As a result they have been successful in making for the Amazing Products for the Mexico. He expressed as the Export does have importance with respect to the Growth plans of the company. He added its one of the Strategy of the company for making India the Global Export Hub.
Primarily as Spark, the Beat by Chevrolet is sold in more than 70 Markets all over the world.
On an average more than 1 Million (Sparks & Beat) Vehicles are been sold globally.
In 2014, company has exported products to Chile.
1000 Vehicles were exported there in total. This year, company is planning for 19000 Vehicles for Export.
Folks... the base capacity of the Talegaon Facility will be approx 220,000 annually by 2025. Seems like India has become a Growth Strategy for the company indeed...!!!