It’s been like around 6 years now for Beat to have launched on the roads in India by Chevrolet. From the beginning, it has managed to get the attention of Young Buyers in India. However, with respect to new entrants in the segment, Chevrolet had to be prepared for the competition which is getting tougher and tougher with respect to time. So it had started working upon 2 Brand New Vehicles for launching in India. Those 2 Vehicles will be based on this popular hatchback Beat itself. Let’s know more into related…!!!
- Based on the Beat Hatchback, Chevrolet is about to offer 2 New Vehicles in India.
- Along with this two vehicles, Chevrolet has also said to have been working upon 2017 Facelifted Beat for India.
- Chevrolet is about to plan the sourcing up to 80% of the Parts locally to produce 1 of those 2 vehicles in India.
The Beat by Chevrolet is widely applauded model by Young Car buyers in India.
Since its launch in 2010, it has managed to charm the customers with respect to its Flashy Colours & Bold Design Structure in India. Even people got more attracted towards it after it had been featured in Transformers Movie. But with respect to rising competition, it had to strategize on the Survival Front. Thereby, it had started working upon 2 New Vehicles based on Beat Hatchback as one of its Strategy.
The two Vehicles based on Beat Hatchback will be as follow.
About Chevrolet Essentia
- It was previously showcased at 2016 Delhi Auto Expo in India.
- It will likely be getting same Powertrain as that of Chevrolet Beat in India.
- It may be launched with Automatic Transmission.
- Company is planning to source 80% of Parts locally to produce it.
About the Soft Roader based on Beat Activ
- It was also displayed at 2016 Delhi Auto Expo along with Essentia.
- It is expected to be arrived either in the late of 2017 or in the early of 2018 in India.
2017 Facelifted Chevrolet Beat
- It will get New Features & Major Cosmetic Changes.
- However, it won’t be changed on the Mechanical Front.
So folks… in this way, Beat based Vehicles are soon to be found on the roads in India… for that we would have to stay tuned…!!!