Being more than an Environmentally Conscious car, i3 is all you ever wanted for. It redefines the urban mobility in its own. It is based on the new technology of BMW Efficient Dynamics and will be known as Emission-Free vehicle in the short while after being launched.
- With inspirational design cues, it definitely is going to change your perspectives as per the company claims.
- It gets for the Revolutionary Carbon-Fibre/ Aluminium Structure inside.
- It will become the resemblance to the Extensive & Expensive Step into developing for all new platform by the company.
It is being the most of the essential car in the recent history of the car maker. It will become your compact city car that runs on all Electric Drive train. The product is the result of the research in the field of Electric Mobility. So new & first member of the i Sub Brand is going to arrive pretty soon in India.
Exterior Features of the car will be as below.
- LED Accent Lights
- Mega BMW i Star Spoke light Alloy Wheels
- BMW i U Shaped LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Headlights
- Exterior Thermoplastic Bumpers, Fenders & Door Panels
- BMW i U Shaped LED Brake lights
- Non Metallic Paint
- Rear Coach Doors
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Roof
It gets for the following Interior Features.
- Velour Floor mats
- 50/50 Split Folding Rear Seats
- 3 Stage Heated Front Seats
- Manual Front Seats with Rear Folding Access
- Active Wool Cloth Seats
- Sensa Tech/Cloth Upholstery
- Slide Through Interior Floor Design
- Kenaf Interior Dash & Door Panels
- It gets for the 22kWh Lithium ion Battery Pack.
- It gives for 170 Horsepower.
- It delivers for 184 lb-ft of Torque synchronous Electric Motor.
- The Power will be sent to the Rear wheels after Single Speed Transmission.
- It gains for 0-60mph of speed in 7 Seconds.
- It gets for 650cc 34 Horsepower 2 Cylinder Gasoline Burning Range as an Optional Engine.
Folks... here BMW will be the only company into providing for the car into Premium Battery Powered Compact Segment... worth to wait for kind of product by the company in India after all...!!!